Based on the Law on Sino-Foreign Joint Venture; the Law on Foreign-Invested Enterprises and; Regulation on Liquidation of Foreign-Invested Enterprise
1. Application letter for early termination of business and establishing a liquidation committee (including list of committee members).
2. Decision of the board for termination of business and establishing the liquidation committee (including list of committee members).
3. Agreement signed by legal representatives of investors on termination of contract, regulation and launching liquidation.
4. Audit report of last year issued by accounting firm.
5. Capital verification report issued by accounting firm to prove the original registered capital is in place.
6. Name list of board members.
7. Original and copy of the enterprise’s original approval certificate.
8. Original business license of the enterprise (copy).
9. Original contract and regulation articles signed by legal representatives of investors (copy) (not needed for individual proprietorship).
10. Report on placement and compensation of employees issued by the enterprise.
11. Other documents required by the approval authorities.
12. The enterprise can get the receipt with the liquidation report.
(Applicants shall hand in both the original document and copy of all the documents above or two copies if only the copy is required. Documents signed by a non-legal representative shall be handed in with the power of attorney signed by the legal representative.)
Duration: Five working days and one working day for applying to get the certificate
Address: Window 47, Enterprise Service Center, 69 Wencheng Road
Tel: 6773 6041