According to: Regulation on Alteration of Equities of Investors of Foreign-Invested Enterprise
1. Application letter for equity transfer and revision of relevant clauses in contracts and regulation articles.
2. Decision of the board for equity transfer and revision of relevant clauses in contracts and regulation articles.
3. Amendment on the revision of enterprise regulations and contracts signed by legal representatives of investors after the transfer (not needed for individual proprietorship).
4. The original and copy of the enterprise’s original approval certificate.
5. Agreement of equity transfer signed by the transferor and the transferee and confirmed by all the other investors in written form (to give up their priority in the transfer).
6. Capital verification report issued by accounting firm to prove the original registered capital is in place.
7. Audit report of the last year issued by accounting firm.
8. Registration certificate of the new investor (copy).
9. Credibility letter of the new investor.
10. Certification document issued by Chinese embassy or consulate to the concerned foreign country or region (copy).
11. Notarization certificate issued by local notary organization (the authority will check the original document and take the copy).
12. Identification document of the legal representative of the new investor (copy).
13. Name lists of the board members before and after the transfer.
14. The original business license of the enterprise (copy).
(If state-owned assets transfer is involved) Approval document issued by state-owned assets management administration, certificate of equity transfer and state-owned assets valuation report issued by the exchange and the confirmation issued by the state-owned assets valuation center
Enterprise shall issue the Statement of Employees’ Labor Relations in the equity transfer or restructuring
15. Letter of commitment.
(The applicants shall hand in both the original document and copy of all the documents above or two copies if only the copy is required. Documents signed by a non-legal representative shall be handed in with the power of attorney signed by the legal representative.)
Duration: Five working days and one working day for applying to get the certificate
Address: Window 47, Enterprise Service Center, 69 Wencheng Road
Tel: 6773 6041