According to: Industry Index for Foreign Investment; Regulation on Alteration of Equities of Investors of Foreign-Invested Enterprise
1. Application letter for increasing the registered capital and revising relevant clauses in contracts and regulation articles.
2. Decision of the board for increasing the registered capital and revising relevant clauses in contracts and regulation articles.
3. Environmental impact assessment approval certificate.
4. Agreement of adjusting proportion of shares of investors if needed.
5. Capital verification report issued by accounting firm to prove original registered capital is in place.
6. Amendment on the revised enterprise regulation and contracts signed by legal representatives of investors (not needed for individual proprietorship).
7. Original and copy of the enterprise’s original approval certificate.
8. Original business license of the enterprise (copy).
9. Name list of board members.
10. Any other documents required by approval authorities.
(The applicants shall hand in both the original document and copy of all the documents above or two copies if only the copy is required. Documents signed by a non-legal representative shall be handed in with the power of attorney signed by the legal representative.)
Duration: five working days and one working day for applying to getting the certificate
Address: Window 47, Enterprise Service Center, 69 Wencheng Road
Tel: 6773 6041