Notification on foreign-invested enterprises wanting to set up a branch in Shanghai
For foreign-invested enterprises or companies from other provinces and cities in China wanting to set up a branch in Shanghai
1. Application letter to set up the branch
2. Decision of the shareholders or the board to set up a branch.
3. Approval letter for enterprise registration and a copy of business license.
4. Office rental contract and the lessor’s property ownership certificate.
5. The lessor’s registration certificate (copy).
6. Capital verification report issued by an accounting firm as proof of registered capital.
7. Approval letters from the local planning, environmental protection, fire control and security supervision authorities.
8. List of board members.
9. Other documents required by approval authorities.